Week 1

Hi, I’m Lauren, this is my blog! Visit my ‘About me’ page to find out more about me!

I hope you like my avatar I have changed it to just an ‘L’ because my name’s Lauren. I have light brown hair, blue eyes and freckles.

41 thoughts on “Week 1

1. G’day Lauren,
    Glad you are taking part in the challenge again. Remember to adapt the challenges or try different ones each week compared to those you did in March challenge..

I really love your About me page and am glad you have directed your readers to it in this post. Did you create the video recently?

2. Hello, my blogging name is Stuffy. Maybe you could visit my blog sometime.
    http://mvcsstudent72.edublogs.org/
    I like Golden Retrievers too. My two favorite animals are cats and goats.
    I never knew that there was such a thing as banana bubble gum! That doesn’t sound very good! Is it?
    I really liked your blog, especially the video. I liked the pictures you included.
    Bye!
    Stuffy

• Hi Stuffy,

I checked out your blog! The talking unicorn is so cool!

Golden retrievers are very cute, I used to have one! I like some cats. I don’t really like goats, since one of them once stood on my head.

Banana bubble gum is disgusting!

Thanks, I like your blog as well!

• Thank you so much Nova. My brother is pretty convinced my name has an ‘O’ in it because it is pronounced l-o-ren and my 10-year-old sister still doesn’t spell my name right.

Lauren,

3. Hi Lauren! I loved reading about you. The video you made for your ‘About Me’ was nicely made and I enjoyed watching it. I am Australian as well and my favorite dog is the German Shepherd. If you’d like, you should come and check out my blog!
    Link:http://justingwhs.edublogs.org/

4. Hi there! My name is Angel Blanco and I live in York, PA and go to a STEAM Academy School. I’m 14 years old and in 8th grade. Your video was very cool and I liked it a lot. Hope you reply back to this comment so I could hear more. Bye!

• Hi Angel Blanco,

Thanks for your comment! What does steam stand for is it science, technology, engineering, art and maths?

Lauren